JAG Motorcoach has a very strict policy for safety. We take pride in both the emphasis we place on your safety and the resulting excellent safety records we have achieved. Listed below are the key features of our stringent safety policy.
- All charter buses meet D.O.T. regulations
- Annual inspections are MANDATORY
- Drivers complete pre-trip inspections
MDOT qualified drivers:
Our professionals and experienced drivers have gone through the required pre-employment background checks, are required to have current DOT physicals and are subject random drug and alcohol program. JAG Motorcoach drivers are trained to anticipate your group’s needs.
hours of service:
The Department of Transportation, Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety, has adopted certain regulations for the protection and safety of both the customer and the driver. Drivers are limited to:
- 15 consecutive hours on duty in any one day.
- Of these 15 hours, a maximum of 10 hours may be actual driving hours.
- Upon reaching a destination and the driver’s total driving hours have been used, the driver must have a minimum of eight (8) hours off duty before local service may be performed or to begin an extended period of driving.
We have our own full time maintenance facility and professional mechanics. When you book a trip JAG Motorcoach, you can trust that passenger safety is our highest priority. JAG Motorcoach surpasses what is expected by the federal motor carrier safety administration. In addition to meeting all Federal Safety Standards, we bring our buses in for service every 20,000 miles for a rigorous inspection to prevent roadside mechanical problems which could cause your group delays. We pride ourselves in assisting you to arrive safe and on time.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the safety of your trip, please feel free to call or e-mail us. We looking forward to meeting your group’s needs.
We are insured by Lancer Insurance, a leading provider of passenger transportation vehicles.
We are registered with the Michigan Department of Transporation.
US Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. JAG Motorcoach’s US DOT # is 2134743