* Stop at America’s best-known brewery, Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis.
* At the Dutton Family Theater, experience an amazing show as the Dutton’s bring their superb talents to the stage.
*Celebrate a Family Tradition with inspiring, world-class performances at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction.
* Dine at legendary Lambert’s Café, Home of the Throwed Rolls – included.
* Make memories at the Down Home Country Show featuring a mix of all the best and most spirited genres, Christmas music & side-splitting comedy.
* The All Hands on Deck! Show is an All-American 1942 Roadshow & Radio Broadcast reproduction filled with songs, dances and laughs.
* Explore Branson’s Premier Shopping destination, Grand Village Shops.
* Enjoy a brand-new production, Decades, a one-of-a-kind musical and comedy journey through the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s with Pierce Arrow.
* Experience the greatest rescue story of all time, JESUS, as it comes to life on a panoramic stage at the Sight & Sound Theater.
* Visit Old Town Branson to pick up Christmas gifts for your favorite people.
* Shop at the Shepherd Hills Flagship Store – Chicago Cutlery and Russel Stover’s Outlet.