* Be entertained at iconic stops, such as Wall Drug, the Corn Palace, Dignity Statue, Pompey’s Pillar, Keelboat Park, & Lewis & Clark River Boat!
* After a delicious dinner at the Fort Hays Chuck Wagon Show, enjoy all the splendor of Mount Rushmore National Monument in the magic of the evening Lighting Ceremony!
* Spend 2 nights in Cody Wyoming, home of the notorious Buffalo Bill! Enjoy an evening at the Rodeo, local attractions, and the afternoon at the Buffalo Bill Dam.
* Experience with your own eyes, the great Out West! Take a step back in time as you enjoy the Nation’s historic Yellowstone and Tetons National Parks.
* Travel to each of Yellowstone’s North, South, East, & West Gates, seeing world famous sights such as Old Faithful, the Grand Prismatic Springs, Mammoth Springs, Steamboat Geyser, Yellowstone Falls, the Mighty Teton Mountains, & Jackson Hole Wyoming!
* Spot some of Yellowstone’s 200 species of wildlife from Buffalo to Grizzly Bear, Mountain Goats to Prairie Dogs, Elk to Moose, to Bighorn Sheep and more; there’s never a dull moment while traveling in this epic piece of our Nation’s heritage!
* Tour the Cowboy Museum & Theodore Roosevelt’s National Park, in North Dakota. Catch the Medora Musical; the rootin’-tootinest, boot-scootinest show in all the Midwest. It’s an ode to patriotism, Theodore Roosevelt, and the Great American West!
* Wind up your trip at the Mall of America, Island Resort & Casino, Kitch-iti-kipi, Mackinaw City, and much more, as we make our way back home!