Yellowstone - Out West Adventure
Thirteen Days with Eighteen Meals
Two Dates to Choose From
Your Adventure Features:
- Begin your Out West Adventure with an amphibious vehicle tour on the Wisconsin Dells, in a DUCK!!! The Dells are known to have the world’s largest fleet of WWII DUCKs! We will also enjoy the Wisconsin Opry dinner show!
- Be entertained at iconic stops, such as Wall Drug, the Corn Palace, Dignity Statue, Pompey’s Pillar, Keelboat Park, & Lewis & Clark River Boat!
- After a delicious dinner at the Fort Hays Chuck Wagon Show, enjoy all the splendor of Mount Rushmore National Monument in the magic of the evening Lighting Ceremony!
- Spend 2 nights in Cody Wyoming, home of the notorious Buffalo Bill! Enjoy an evening at the Rodeo, local attractions, and the afternoon at the Buffalo Bill Dam.
- Experience with your own eyes, the great Out West! Take a step back in time as you enjoy the Nation’s historic Yellowstone and Tetons National Parks.
- Travel to each of Yellowstone’s North, South, East, & West Gates, seeing world famous sights such as Old Faithful, the Grand Prismatic Springs, Mammoth Springs, Steamboat Geyser, Yellowstone Falls, the Mighty Teton Mountains, & Jackson Hole Wyoming!
- Spot some of Yellowstone’s 200 species of wildlife from Buffalo to Grizzly Bear, Mountain Goats to Prairie Dogs, Elk to Moose, to Bighorn Sheep and more; there’s never a dull moment while traveling in this epic piece of our Nation’s heritage!
- Tour the Cowboy Museum & Theodore Roosevelt’s National Park, in North Dakota. Catch the Medora Musical; the rootin’-tootinest, boot-scootinest show in all the Midwest. It’s an ode to patriotism, Theodore Roosevelt, and the Great American West!
- Wind up your trip at the Mall of America, Island Resort & Casino, Kitch-iti-kipi, Mackinaw City, and much more, as we make our way back home!
Departs Gladwin and Midland
Departs Alma, Clare and Mt. Pleasant
$2800 per person Double
$2450 per person Triple
$2250 per person Quad
$100 non-refundable at sign-up
Half due May 1, 2022
Balance due one month prior